WINRAR Use it to get the music i post

the albums i post on this blog for you people to download can be extracted with->WINRAR<-its a thing that compresses files so u can handle them easier
When u click the link-->>>HERE a thing on the top of the page will say sumthin about download file one u got it set up click the music u downloaded and extract it there u go



IF U NEED HELP SEND COMMENT

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mic Check(LWord 3)-Charles Hamilton









This is a REALLY good project By.Charles Hamilton I even Made A cover for it.
i couldn't really think of anything so I just went on the SHOP and 23 Minutes later the cover was made,and even thought it wasn't OFFICIALLY used I kinda felt that i was acknowledged by Charles, via Blogpost....

Mic Check instructions:

For every instrumental on here, you HAVE to write about whoever you're gonna write about, as if they are the lady in the title... be respectful. The best ones get put on The L Word 3: Woodstock.

ABOUT MY LADIES:

RIHANNA is very important to me. Very much a reflection of me, but biologically/anatomically female. She is sensitive and likes the color purple... and black.

TRICIA is turbulent, yet enticing. She's had her ups and downs, so make her understand how special she is. Imagine your sister being extra beautiful, and you found out you aren't related by birth.

ZOE SALDANA is mysterious, but wise. And she's into science fiction movies. It would have to be a very ficticious love story, involving extraterrestrial stress.

SHANELLE is a silent Jamaican girl with special powers. She is loving, and has done a lot for EVERYONE, yet gets abused by people who do not understand her.

SHANTEL is "the pretty girl's" best friend. Misunderstanding her leads to her pain, but her love is resiliant. Appreciate women like her.

(Ce)CELIA does not believe in unrestricted love. A role model for all Juliet's, going back and forth with their respective Romeo's.

And remember. These are people actually walking Earth, so be careful with the things you have to say about them. And Rihanna, Tricia, Zoe, Shanelle, Shantel and Cecelia, please believe me when I tell you, if I can have a monogomous relationship with each of you without being considered a slimeball, I would. Because the things you (each) have done for me go without words. In fact, it's the depth of my love keeping me from writing songs about each of you. Not to say I haven't wrote about y'all before, but in choosing between love and music, it was our eye contact, making me stall in each attempt to resolve what I wanna do next in regards to love, music, and my love of/for/to/with/because of music.

~~Charles Hamilton~~

***beep***


MY cover I made

0 comments: